IPL Laser Hair Removal
Welcome to a world of gorgeous hair-free permanent silky smoothness with Advanced IPL Hair Removal. Permanent hair removal will ensure that the main cause of ingrown hairs is gone forever! IPL does not cause ingrown hairs and you can shave between treatments!
Sun Damaged Skin
Excessive exposure to the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays can result in skin discolouration, sunspots on skin and long-term sun damaged skin
Excessive exposure to sunlight can wreak havoc on your complexion.
Damage caused by UVA and UVB rays can cause excess melanin production resulting in skin discolouration, brown spots on the face, sun damage to the skin. There are a number of sun damage treatments available to clear skin and remove sunspots.
How to treat sunspots
- If you already have sun damage, try an Ipl Laser Skin Rejuvenation. IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) uses a medical grade technology to eliminate dark pigment in the skin, lightening and brightening the complexion for a gorgeously even skin tone.
- For minor sunspots and sun damaged skin, a Medki8 Chemical Peel is a non-invasive treatment with zero downtime which will remove dead skin cells to promote healthy cell turnover and reveal newer, clearer skin.
- Use a Medik8 Chemical exfoliant to promote healthy cell regeneration and rejuvenation for a radiant, glowing complexion.
Prevent sun damaged skin
- Use sunscreen! Sunscreen is highly effective at blocking harmful UV rays. Make sure you use at least an SPF 15.
- Keeping your skin adequately hydrated will allow it to repair damage more effectively, and also helps to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use Medik8 professional, anti-ageing skincare range containing lightening and brightening ingredients like Vitamin C, Retinol Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) Kojic Acid.
Overexposure to the sun’s harmful rays can accelerate ageing, sun damaged skin and sunspots on skin. When it comes to protecting your skin from sun damage, prevention is essential. IPL Skin Rejuvenation is effective and a popular sun damage treatment option, to safely reduce excess pigment in the skin to remove sunspots, pigmentation and brown spots on face.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Fine lines and wrinkles are part of aging. The older we get, the harder it is to maintain smooth and youthful skin. However, there are a few easy ways to improve your skin.
Ageing brings with it a large number of contributing factors to skin degeneration. As we get older, the production of collagen and elastin in the skin slows down, which leads to less elasticity in the skin. Subsequently, the skin does not return to its normal state after damage, and lines and wrinkles will gradually become more pronounced. It is extremely important to maintain your skin’s elasticity, either by using targeted products, or by employing effective treatment methods such as Skin Needling or IPL Skin Rejuvenation.
Beneath the skin are important layers of fat which contribute to the firmness and overall health of the skin. Over time, this layer of fat becomes less effective and often thins out, leaving the skin with a weaker and less supportive base. Your skin also tends to produce less beneficial oils as you age, which can lead to a loss of skin moisture. In order to maintain the suppleness and overall health of our skin, it is important to understand the main causes of fine lines and wrinkles:
- Sun Damage: The sun can cause damage on two counts. It dries out the skin, which reduces its capacity for restoration and renewal. It can also cause cell damage deep within the skin.
- Smoking: It is widely recognised that smoking can cause our skin to age prematurely. Even exposure to second-hand smoke can have very negative effects on our skin.
- Stress: Stressed people often frown or pout, and this consistently unnatural facial expression can cause deep changes in your skin’s structure. The best way to avoid fine lines and wrinkles is to ensure you aren’t stressed or frowning, and avoid any repetitive use of the same facial expression. It sounds hard, but try it.
- Diet: Poor eating habits can deprive our skin of the requisite minerals and vitamins required to keep it firm and healthy.
Skin Needling ( Dermal Rolling)
Roll away the years! Professional Skin needling is quickly being embraced as an advanced facial treatment of choice for those who appreciate value for money, minimal downtime, and great results. Skin Needling is the perfect treatment for you! Skin Needling stimulates collagen and elastin fibres in the skin to help diminish the signs of ageing or acne scarring and pitting.